£35k - £40k
Embedded Software Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 + additional benefits
A market leading supplier of complex, high value electrical equipment is looking to add to its growing technical team. An innovative Embedded Software Engineer is required to provide support on new and existing product development. As the Embedded Software Engineer you will be working with electronic hardware, firmware and software. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the department by driving Engineering Change and developing opportunities for updating new and existing product control systems.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Supporting the development department with design requirements
• Responsible for conceptualising plans/details to accurately convey fabrication requirements
• Creating and reviewing existing working practices to support Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Liaising with the Engineering Leadership Team to develop best practices, improve efficiencies and develop the Technical Section
• Providing technical support in the selection of new and existing suppliers of raw materials and components
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level (Electrical/Electronic), Apprenticeship or appropriate experience
• Project management experience is advantageous
• Experience working with switchgear design is advantageous
• Electronic CAD drawing
• Construction of PCB assemblies
• Programming Skills – C,C#, Assembler, Embedded, PC target environments
• £35,000 - £40,000
• Further Benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Samantha Evans on 02920 894 900 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.