£40,000 - £55,000
Electronics Engineer (Senior)
£40,000 - £55,000 + Excellent company benefits
A forward thinking and innovative company at the forefront of technological advancement and development are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer. This company design and manufacture a range of high tech products and supply into different markets and industries and have experienced strong business growth and expansion over the past 12-18 months.
The successful candidate will work in a technically challenging environment and will be comfortable leading a team as the company continue to expand.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for driving development and innovation and take on responsibility for product electronic designs and prototyping
• Identify and recommend product improvements to improve technical performance
• Responsible for compiling and managing the implementation of customer requirements for hardware design through to internal and external suppliers
• Lead the qualification, test and requirement management aspects of physical design
• Mentor and assist more junior members of the team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree qualified – Electronics based ideally
• Experienced in both analogue and digital design
• Experience of simulation as well as schematic capture and PCB layout
• Embedded firmware skills in C
• £40,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
• Company pension
• Excellent on-going professional development
• Genuine long-term progression opportunities
• Opportunities to manage and lead teams long term
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894903 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work then we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894905 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.