Electronic Test Technician
£25,000 plus additional benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a market leading electronic manufacturer based in South Wales. This blue-chip supplier is looking to add an Electronic Technician to its team. As the Electronic Technician you will be responsible for product testing and ensuring that the product is efficiently functioning and up to quality standards. This is a fantastic opening to join an ambitious and growing company which offers excellent career development prospects.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for product testing and product debugging
• Accurately recording test and fault data
• Supporting and assisting the engineers with product development
• You will be working alongside operators with product assembly and supporting the team with general production/engineering tasks when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Soldering skills
• Knowledge of board and PC based test systems
• Linux software experience
• Knowledge of circuit diagrams
• Experience of working within electronic manufacturing
o Days role with early finish on a Friday
o Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Samantha Evans on 02920 894 900 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894 900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.