£25,000 - £27,000
North West Kent – Commutable from Crawley, Tonbridge, Redhill, Sevenoaks & Crowborough
£25,000 – £27,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of innovative conveyor systems, production machinery & equipment supplied into the Food, FMCG & Production industries.
They are a British manufacturer that are expanding into not only further in the UK but global/oversea markets.
Due to this expanding time within the business they are looking for a number of Electro/Mechanical Fitters to join their Materials Handling (Conveyor) Systems team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carry out assembly, build and test of all modular & roller conveyor systems
• Set-up, preparation and packaging of materials handling projects for worldwide shipping
• Routing and connecting simple wiring for motors and sensors
• Precision electro/mechanical assembly of machines/large sub-assembly production equipment
• Some travel occasionally, to support installation projects and service/upgrade work
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must have strong electro/mechanical assembly and fitting skills
• Ideally have experience of building conveyor and materials handling systems from scratch
• Basic electrical wiring skills
• Beneficial to have metal fabrication skills
• Be able to read electrical drawings & specifications
• Must have high attention to detail and be able to adhere to high quality standards
• Be a strong communicator, able to work on own initiative and as part of a growing team
• Flexible character, willing to go the extra mile and sometimes travel to customer sites to support
• Have a clean driving licence & valid passport
• Salary:- £25,000 – £27,000
• Benefits:- Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Annual Bonuses
Job Reference No: SE1551 / 534
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Chris Gumm on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South east Of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.