£30,000 to £35,000
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Days)
£30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent benefits
An international group, specialising in the production of materials for a range of industries and applications is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team. This is a great opportunity to join a secure and growing company, and the position offers the chance to work within a highly skilled team and a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• PPM and breakdown assistance
• Maintain and ensure high levels of equipment efficiency
• Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit
• Pneumatics and hydraulics
• Fault finding, problem solving and TPM activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Engineering qualified – Apprenticeship/ONC
• Multi skilled – Electrical bias
• Working knowledge and experience of PLC’s
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• £30,000 - £35,000
• Days Shift Pattern
• Additional training and career development opportunities
• Plus further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Glenn Hiscocks for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.