Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £34000 - £36500 per annum + + Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£34,000 – £38,000 DOE + Overtime (1.5x) + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Days Shift pattern (Monday – Friday) – 8am – 4:30pm
Due to an increase in market share and investment, our client are actively seeking a new Multiskilled biased Maintenance engineer to add to their current team.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance Support for all Process Machinery On-Site.
* Working on a Variety of High Speed Industrial Process Equipment including Conveyors, Weighers, Packaging Equipment, Case Packers.
* Involvement in Project Work and New Line Installations
* Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
* Fault finding on PLC’S
* PLC’s predominantly used on site include Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi
* Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Reporting into the Engineering Shift Manager
* Working within a Skilled Team of Engineers Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
Skills and Qualifications
* Maintenance Engineering Background
* Either Electrically or Mechanically Related Engineering Qualifications
* Any Manufacturing Industry Experience
* Ability to work well within a team environment
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Kent to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 165
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering