Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Ref: 6617 - 534_1602864709
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Salary: £34000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Website Hunter Selection
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – ELECTRICALLY BIASED
FMCG MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
£35,000 per annum + BENEFITS
2 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS – 6 OFF
Owing to continued business success and significant worldwide orders, a Market leading and very well established Industrial manufacturing company is seeking to expand their Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased).
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in Wigan they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a Technical Challenge on a day to day basis.
Due to a diverse and well-established portfolio of clients, this opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
* Provision of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within their Production environment
* Fault Finding on Electrical & Mechanical Faults
* Assisting in the Installation of Equipment when required
* Adhering to Health & Safety Standards at all times
* Working within a team of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
* Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – Electrically biased.
* Electrical Qualification – Minimum of Level 3
* Strong Fault-Finding Ability
* Fast Paced Manufacturing Industry Experience
Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader, with several sites across the UK and boasting a huge worldwide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 175
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering