Electrical Maintenance Engineer
South Wales - Gwent
£34,000 + Overtime + excellent benefits package
My client, a household named company who specialise in the manufacture of an FMCG product are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to complement their already established and highly professional team. As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the plant and all production equipment is maintained and a culture of continuous improvement is actively promoted. They aim to continue this period of ongoing strategic growth and this would be an excellent time to join the company for a long term and successful career. This role would be perfect for a candidate looking to develop and progress due to the levels of automation and specialist state of the art machinery they have on site. The company have recently installed several highly-automated production lines and will provide in house and external training to further develop your skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
• First line maintenance, trouble shooting, operating and efficiency improvements on a wide variety of kit, involving conveyors, packaging machines, wrapping machines etc.
• Assisting with on going development to machinery and continual process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Ideally Qualified to HNC level
• High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
• Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o £34,000 + Overtime + benefits
o 25 Holidays
o Excellent support for Educational advancement, together with realistic opportunities for progression into Supervisory roles.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Zac Turley on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work then we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.