Electrical/Controls Engineer (Shift)
£35,000 - £42,000 + Excellent company benefits
My client are a leading manufacturer of materials and products for a range of industry sectors including the construction sector. They operate on a global scale and are a household name within the industries they supply into. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to maximise the availability of the plant and processes to ensure they operate efficiently and safely.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work on breakdowns, PPM activities and ongoing machinery improvements across the whole site
• Carry out effective fault finding and problem resolution on a wide variety of machinery and complex systems
• Ensure all work completed is documented in SAP
• Work on a range of control systems and automated systems – PLC’s, SCADA and HMI
• Drive continuous improvement on site and actively support and promote continuous improvement initiatives and activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi skilled engineer – Electrical bias
• HNC qualification as a minimum
• Strong knowledge of Electrical systems and PLC’s
• Strong fault-finding ability – Electrical & Mechanical
• IOSH & HV Switching are desirable
• £35,000 - £42,000 annual salary
• Continental shift pattern – Days/afternoon/nights rotating
• Company pension and other staff benefits
• Ongoing professional career development and progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894 923 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.