Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £41000 per annum + Pension, Holidays and Overtime
Website Hunter Selection
ELECTRICALLY BIASED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
3 Shift Pattern
£41,000 – Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential progression in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark to email@example.com or call 01785 450167 for further details.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering