£20,000 - £25,000
Design Engineer x 3
£20,000 – £25,000 + company benefits
A leading manufacturer of bespoke equipment and systems are currently looking to recruit three Design Engineers for their South Wales site. This company supply high quality products to blue chip clients and are a household name globally.
You will be working from the South Wales Facility and within a highly skilled engineering design team and you will be responsible for the engineering design & development of existing, new and special projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for product improvements, new product development
• Take a lead in improving quality through quality improvement initiatives and reducing component product complexity
• Implement rationalisations and cost reduction programmes
• Resolve manufacturing related issues
• Responsible for maintaining, updating and creating product BOM’s
• Ensure all engineering and design changes are managed through the relative framework
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of HNC/Degree Mechanical Engineering - ideal role for a graduate
• Experienced with mechanical/product design
• A good understanding on manufacturing processes
• Experience of working with different materials (sheet metal/steel/wood) would be highly desirable
• £20,000 - £25,000 annual salary
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free car parking on site
• Excellent long term & ongoing career development
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894 903 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the U.K. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894903 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.