£38,000 - £46,000
£38,000 - £46,000 + Excellent company benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Controls Engineer to join this global automotive manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. The company has a proud automotive heritage and is undergoing substantial growth across the whole business.
This is a critical role within the engineering/maintenance team and you will be responsible for implementing process improvements in all areas of manufacturing and ensure the controls resources are fully utilized.
This opportunity offers the chance to work for a prestigious automotive company along with the opportunity to develop your career long term within a world class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist with all PLC support across the manufacturing facility
• Address any issues that require support before, during and after new production installations
• Ensure departments can support manufacturing operations in terms of equipment and facility controls, application software, data recording and back up processes
• Perform PLC software modifications, improvements across the site and integrate third party software
• Manage and conduct programming of SCADA systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Qualified within Engineering – ideally Automation/Control systems related
• Extensive knowledge of PLC based control systems – Siemens S7
• Good understanding of SCADA systems, TIA Portal, WinCC, servo drives
• Worked within manufacturing for 5+ Years
Package and Benefits
• £38,000 - £46,000 annual salary
• Excellent contributory pension scheme
• 3 shift system - AM/PM/Nights - Monday to Friday
• Discounted car lease scheme
• Ongoing professional development and training
• Genuine long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on 02920 894 903 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.