£25k- £45k depending on experience
My client, a market leading smoke control company, who are responsible for some of the biggest and most imposing skyscrapers in London, are looking to add a Commissioning Engineer to their expanding team. A Gold Status Investor in People, they offer fantastic training in a state-of-the-art facility for their employees. Apply today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
- Electrical Engineering experience, preferably from a facilities background
- 17th Edition certification
- Strong PLC fault-finding ability
- Experience with programming PLC software
- Preferably some mechanical experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to further yourself and improve your skills, as this established business will truly invest in their employees.
- Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Full and extensive training in smoke control at world-class training facility
- Van and expenses paid
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV to Tom Bletso at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.