Salary up to £26k plus overtime opportunities
An industry leading automotive manufacturer, this company is currently undergoing a period of expansion. They are looking to recruit a CNC programmer to work within the highly experienced bespoke machinery workshop. They aim to continue this period of ongoing strategic growth and this would be an excellent time to join the company for a long and successful career. This role would be perfect for a candidate looking take on a more hands on role, due to the large order books and continuing growth of turnover.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance on CNC machinery which implement Siemens and Fanuc controls
• Be able to program, set and operate both CNC milling and turning machines
• Be able to read and understand mechanical drawings
• Working on various manufacturing projects ranging in size
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Minimum apprenticeship level
• Workshop background
• CNC programming on Fanuc controls
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
o Up to £26k starting salary
o Lots of overtime opportunities
o Early finish on a Friday
o 25 Days plus stat holidays.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately to Sam Sainty by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894906 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.