£27.000 - £30000 Plus Overtime and Excellent Benefits
Innovation and excellence in manufacturing processes has put this company at the forefront of their industry. Boasting several blue chip clients they are enjoying strong market conditions and are busier than ever, they have two expansions being put in place to increase the size of their factory with a potential 3rd when needed. My client is willing to invest in its employees by funding training when necessary to help develop their skillsets and further their careers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Competent and able to program technical drawings
• Programming, setting and Operating machines
• Provide technical support to production and maintenance
• Contribute to best practise operating and manufacturing techniques
• Ability to read and modify CNC Programmes
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• CNC Programmer with time served experience
• Programming knowledge of Hirco, Haas, Fanuc or Heidenhain would be desirable
• Knowledge of a manufacturing environment
• Would like to be part of a company who are very forward thinking with an innovative product range
• £27000 - £30000 per annum
• Overtime available
• Days Position
• Early finish on a Friday
• On the Job training
• Plus Further Benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling David Biggs for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.