£28,000 - £32,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an established precision manufacturer for their site in Dorset. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Miller on a days-based shift pattern to join their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Setting/Operating/Programming CNC machines
• Programming on Fanuc or Heidenhaim controls
• Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
• Ability to self-inspect work
• Using manual equipment when needed
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• 2 – 3 years CNC milling experience
• Able to work unsupervised and part of a team
• Experience programming on Heidenhaim controls or Fanuc
• £28,000 - £32,000
• Days based role
• Overtime available
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant for this vacancy Mitchell Corrick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.