CNC APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
UK AND IRELAND
£30,000 - £35,000 (basic) + Car, Laptop, Phone + Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance
Our client, a market leading manufacturer of CNC machinery are looking for an experienced Applications Engineer. With continued high levels of research and development, the company is consistently at the forefront of new technology and its equipment is highly regarded within the industry. You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites on to UK and Ireland based customers. With a portfolio boasting several blue-chip clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking for a technically challenging role within a globally recognised organisation.
• Installation and customer training
• Set-up of customer and demo components
• Application trouble shooting
• Hotline support and related admin systems
• Cycle time studies
• Technical support to sales team
• Application visits
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in CNC Programming (Fanuc).
• Electrical & Mechanical Skills
• Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
• Good Communication Skills
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV directly to William Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214 441.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering