Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Fantastic benefits, half day Friday
Website Hunter Selection
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a buyer to join this excellent company synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. With no day ever being the same this opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for leading cost effective and purchase of materials and components
* Develop and review contract and negotiate agreements
* Represent the department in meetings as required
* Develop and maintain supplier and internal relationship
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience working within a manufacturing, engineering, production or process environments
* CIPS qualified
* MRP/ERP experience
Package and Benefits:
* £25,000 – £30,0000
* Early finish Friday
* Pension schemes
* Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.