£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
ELECTRICAL CONTROL SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
TAMWORTH - STAFFORDSHIRE
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Pension + 28 days holiday + Benefits
Days Based – Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
We are looking for a strong Electrical Controls Design Engineer / Automation Engineer to join our client in their Fast-Paced Process industry. Working with this well established and growing company you will be involved in all aspects of Electrical Control System Design, Automation and PLC Programming work.
Working from their premises in Tamworth, this role offers a competitive package, technical challenge and growth potential for the appropriately qualified and experienced Engineer.
• Well established, supplying into many globally recognised businesses.
• £Multi-million turnover company
• Solid and consistent order book and trading track record.
Role & Responsibilities
• Design of Electrical Control Systems from concept through to installation on client site.
• Assisting with configuration and commissioning of electrical controls and related equipment.
• Safety circuit design and configuration.
• Provision of technical support to the customer and internal sales team.
• Attending client sites for initial proposal meeting, installation, integration and customer support.
• Ensuring system compliance with relevant regulations.
• PLC, Controls and Automation work.
Required Skills & Experience
• Electrical Control System Design Background.
• PLC / Automation / Controls Engineering experience – desirable.
• Customer / client liaison experience – beneficial
• Degree (desirable) / HHC / HND / or C&G Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Controls or Automation.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure, technical challenging and stable career path. My client has a comprehensive client based and is looking for an experienced Electrical Control System Design Engineer who wishes to work for a high technology, forward thinking company.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 175
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering