£30,000 + Bonus
Account Manager (Key Accounts)
£30,000 annual salary + Bonus + Company vehicle
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an established and market leading multi service provider that supply into the biggest names within manufacturing, public sector and hospitality nationwide. In recent months there has been heavy investment across the whole business and they now require an experienced Key Account Manager to proactively develop existing clients and focus on expanding the portfolio with new clients.
This company are always looking at ways to improve and identify new innovative solutions that will enhance operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Take full ownership for the retention and development/growth of existing and dedicated key customers
• Deliver new business from targeted key account prospects, through innovative commercial management
• Take overall responsibility for revenue and customer satisfaction while ensuring delivery of the appropriate level of service
• Drive excellence through close working relationships with key/national contacts
• Analyse complaint data and develop strategies to reduce these figures
• Evaluate client risk and proactively work to avoid re-tenders or losses by strategic action
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced within sales or account management
• Educated to degree level or NVQ Level 5
• Experience of managing the value of large accounts
• Proven track record of new business development
• Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement experience would be desirable
• £30,000 annual salary
• Annual bonus – performance related
• Company vehicle
• Company pension
• On-going professional career development
• Long term career progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on 02920 894 903 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work then we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.