£25 - £30k, OTE £40k plus
Training Sales Executive
£25k - £30k plus Commission
We have a great opportunity for someone to develop their career selling the full portfolio of IT and Development courses both classroom and e-commerce.
The role will be predominantly telephone based but with a level of client meetings. You will be required to develop and maintain customer & supplier relationships and ensure that profit can be maximised , whilst still being competitive in the market place. You’ll responsibility for a monthly target which contributes to the overall monthly training team target.
You will be required to gain a good understanding of training products, practices and technologies and you will be required to work collaboratively with your team-members, in addition to liaising with other members of the company’s sales team to develop new business.
• Attend review meetings with existing customers to review their training requirements
• Contact all existing managed clients on a monthly basis to expand wallet share and increase sales
• Build up ‘licence to learn’ business from new and existing client base
• To be the main point of contact to your existing accounts on a daily and weekly basis
• Provide customers with useful information and add value when quoting
• Offer advice and knowledge on certain areas including learning and development best practices,
• Provide customer service as a point of contact for dealing with clients who may have issues or challenges
• Take responsibility for developing new training opportunities from new and existing accounts.
• Own a dedicated focus on new business development by various means avaialble
• Attend face to face meetings and conference calls with new customers to understand their IT training requirements, uncover new opportunities and conduct demonstrations
• Progress opportunities through the sales life cycle stages in a timely manner and update CRM
• Working closely with the wider Sales teams on developing new opportunities
• Strategically target new business from accounts within the UK
• Participate in all organised sales campaigns & call out days
The successful candidate will need to have experience of selling training or have and IT background and experience in sales.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to Lisa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.