£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is the UK’s leading manufacturer of FMCG products; this excellent, well established company is going from strength to strength. They are currently seeking a talented Technical Manager to join their growing team.This opportunity offers great security and stability for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop, manage and maintain the site Quality Management System
• To ensure H&S of the site and that it remains compliant with BRC & SALSA standards
• Act as HACCP Team Leader
• Lead, motivate and performance manage a team
• Provide technical guidance, support, management and leadership
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• At least 5 Years’ experience in an FMCG Food Manufacturing environment
• Food Science based diploma/degree or equivalent
• Experience working at a Technical/QA Manager level or similar
• Experienced in developing training programmes and implementing Food Safety initiatives
• 40,000 - £45,000
• Monday-Friday Days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Ashley Reynolds at email@example.com or by calling him on 01275 371981.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.