£45,000 - £50,000
£45,000 to £50,000 + O/T + 8% Pension + BUPA Health + 25+8BH Holidays
This role is to support the Engineering Manager in the day to day running of the Engineering department
• Project-based monitoring of investment in regards to the process from design to delivery.
• Supporting all new projects with the initial construction phase and process systems in line with CAPEX.
• Trial planning from equipment / changeover / trial support perspective
• To actively participate in ‘Continuous Improvement Projects’
• Support the engineering Manager in the development of the Engineering Team in line with departmental goals and objectives.
• Support the Engineering Manger with other department reports to achieve company KPI targets.
• To manage the capacity plan of the plant
• Mechanical / Electrical Degree
• A minimum 10/15 years experience
• Continuous Improvement experience
• Handle new Projects
• Focus OEE, scrap and line performance
• General engineering department management