£30,000 - £40,000
Quality Manager – (Automotive)
£36,000 - £42,000 + Excellent benefits
This business is a leading international manufacturer and have expanded significantly over the past 2-3 years and are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager. You will be tasked with leading, coaching and developing a dynamic quality team and be responsible for driving a culture of world class quality performance.
This an excellent opportunity for somebody who thrives within a high pressured and demanding environment and wants to progress and develop their career long term within a successful global business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading the quality function and ensuring best practice and quality standards are maintained
• You will be required to drive a culture of continuous and operational excellence
• Ensure effective and robust performance management
• Implement robust and effective quality management systems and practices
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced within quality engineering
• Proven experience of managing/supervising teams
• Previous experience of working within automotive manufacturing
• Qualified within an engineering discipline – Degree/ONC/HNC/NVQ
• £36,000 - £42,000 annual salary
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing professional career development
• Genuine long term progression opportunities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894903 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.