Production Supervisor – Nights
South West Wales
£30,000 + excellent benefits
An award winning and well established business based in South West Wales, this company is going from strength to strength. They are currently looking to expand the management team and recruit an experienced Production Supervisor to cover the night shift. You will oversee the production area reporting directly into the Operations Manager. This is the perfect role for someone who wants progress within a market leading company long term and develop into a successful senior manager within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overseeing the numerous production areas and ensuring production targets and KPI’s are met.
• Look at ways to improve and optimize the processes involved and look to drive a culture of lean manufacturing
• Train, develop and mentor employees
• Assist with the strategic planning of the development of the production facility long term
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experienced within production management
• High volume manufacturing experience is essential
• Must be driven and motivated to succeed
• £30,000 salary
• Permanent Nights - Monday - Friday
• Excellent long term career development opportunities
• Excellent company benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.