An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to join this global manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. You will be responsible for the continual development of manufacturing processes and quality improvements on site. This opportunity offers genuine long term progression and career development within a first class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for process development and optimisation
• Working as part of a team to modify existing equipment, tooling, facilities and layout to ensure the manufacturing process is efficient quality not compromised
• Investigate and resolve manufacturing engineering related issues and support production with process changes
• Liaise with other teams i.e. Quality, Production and Industrial to ensure new or modified content is integrated seamlessly into the production environment
• Drive continuous improvement and a culture of excellence
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Engineering qualifications – ONC/HNC/Degree
• Worked within an manufacturing/production/process role previously
• The ideal candidate would have worked within the automotive industry
• Ability to interpret and interrogate data
Package and Benefits
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private medical care
• Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
• World class training, development and state of the art facilities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Emma Hardman on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.