My client, part of a large group that have multiple strategically placed sites across the UK are looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to join their already skilled engineering team. This company are a leader of Process Instrumentation, Valves & Controls, Stud-bolts, Fixings, Gaskets and Engineering Consumables throughout the UK and Europe. This position has come about due to expansion and will play a key role in driving the business forward and helping them meet their ever-growing customer base. They aim to continue this period of ongoing strategic growth and this would be an excellent time to join the company for a long and successful career.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work would be split 50/50 between the workshop and out on site.
• Assisting with ongoing development of machinery and processes.
• Responsible for calibration of instrumentation in the workshop and out on site.
• In addition to calibration you would be required to take part in instrumentation installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• Experience working with flow, pressure, temperature.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Strong engineering background.
• Ability to calibrate instrumentation.
• Experience installing and maintaining instrumentation beneficial but not essential.
o Company Bonus and good overtime rates
o Excellent support for Educational advancement, together with
realistic opportunities for progression.
o Days role, Monday-Friday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Zac Turley on 02920 894910 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work then we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894910 and discuss your requirements with one of our experienced consultants.