40,000 - 45,000
£40,000 + DOE
Our client is a leading national FMCG manufacturer within their specified industry. They have experienced and have planned significant growth and are currently seeking a Engineering Manager with a background in an FMCG and maintenance to join their team. The role is a very hands on position and you will be in charge of 2 of the multi skilled engineers they have on site.
• Closely liaising with the Technical services team, Production department
• Leading, developing and motivating engineers
• Arranging planned maintenance programmes to ensure that these are carried out to required standards and assisting in the development and implementation of new programmes
• Monitoring the daily performance/availability of equipment and actioning work programmes as required
• Continually improving and modifying process control hardware and software to optimise productivity, recovery and quality
• Managing various ongoing projects to delivery deadlines
• Ensuring the safety of plant and personnel within relevant areas meeting all aspects of the relevant Health & Safety regulations
• Undertaking internal audits
Experience / Skills / Quals:
• Multi skilled engineer background
• Recognised engineering qualification, NVQ/C&G/Apprentice
• PLC experience – primarily Siemens
• Food manufacturing/FMCG background
• Forklift license desirable
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 - 4 (1 in 3 on call rota)
Holidays: 28 days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.