MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£37,000 + Overtime
10% Pension Contribution
12hour Continental Shifts
2days, 2nights – 6off
Due to significant expansion, a Market leading FMCG manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its Maintenance Engineering team with the addition of multiple Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Manufacturing an array of products from their site in Wigan they supply into all of the major supermarkets. This opportunity offers great security and stability for the right candidate. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
• Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Implement regular maintenance and continuous improvements
• The role maintains the machines based on preventive and predictive maintenance concept
• Maintaining a variety of Production & Process Machinery
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment
• Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
• Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Proven experience in maintaining complex automated manufacturing systems and equipment.
• Experience of PLC, DCS & QCS systems
• Experience in panel wiring
• Knowledge of process instrumentation
• Knowledge of pneumatic/hydraulic components
• FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging Industry / Automotive / Heavy Engineering / ANY FAST PACED MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins at firstname.lastname@example.org call for a confidential discussion on 01785 887 896
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering