Up to £35k
My client is well known within their industry. Due to high demand they are seeking a Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Creating designs from client requirements for projects
• Effective use of CAD design software to produce production drawings
• To conduct site and client visits
• Produce cable designs to match client specifications
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Experience of the water industry
• Control panel design experience
• Confidence in dealing with customers/suppliers
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated, punctual and highly organised
• Pride in delivery of work to high standards, set and meet challenging goals
• Attention to detail
• Holidays: 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Private Health Plan
Job Reference No: E7347 / 520
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Mitchell Corrick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.