£18,000-£30,000 + benefits
A rapidly expanding Engineering / Building Services company who provide highly innovative solutions to the construction industry are looking to recruit a Design Technician. This company has strong order books in place and are looking to add to their team to cater for the high demand. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Design Technician looking to work on exciting projects, benefit from excellent training, and long-term progression opportunities. This position is open to candidates with varying experience, from recent graduates to experienced professionals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing suites of technical details, plans, and sections, fit for fabrication purposes on the factory floor.
- Responsible for working to building regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to meet required specifications
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and experience with REVIT is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to produce timber frame designs.
- £18,000-£30,000 depending on experience, and ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
- Excellent career development potential
- Plus, further benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Zac Turley for this vacancy – on 02920 894910 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.