£25,000 - £39,000 (DOE)
(Graduate or Experienced)
£25,000 - £39,000 (DOE)
My client is a front runner within their field, they have multiple sites across the UK and have won multiple awards. Due to ongoing success they are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team at their office based in Surrey.
Job Description: Design Engineer
• You will be responsible for the technical design of the systems they install
• You will work as a part of a team with other Technical Designers, a Project Manager and a Sales Consultant to create a cost-effective detailed technical design to meet the specification
• When the design is agreed you will transfer it to the engineering team that will install the system and provide technical support through the lifetime of the project
• You will provide technical advice to members of the sales and maintenance teams
• You will be someone who always is looking to improve efficiency and reliability by, for example, looking to develop standard, reusable design patterns.
• You will continually keep up to date with relevant technologies in order to provide advice to the company on technology choices.
Experience / Skills / Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level in a scientific or technical subject such as General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
• Knowledge of CAD tools.
• Preferably you will have post-graduation work experience in a relevant area.
• Good organisational skills and the discipline to be thorough and structured about design with an attention to detail and quality.
• Self-starting, able to manage your own workload effectively, and able to work well with others in a small team.
• Desire to learn and understand the technologies and systems.
• Will need to have a driving licence as the office isn’t easily accessible via public transport.
• Site Visits will be all across the UK, a pool car will be provided.
• Salary will be based upon their experience.
• Shift Pattern: Days
• Salary: £25,000 - £39,000 (DOE)
• Holidays: 21 days (increases with service) + bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Consultant Becka Edwards on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to her at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.